CBPlus is the short name of Joobot's CamBuddy Plus.
CamBuddy Plus is the smartest cloud access device for modern digital cameras. You can use CBPlus to control your Canon/Nikon DLSR cameras or Sony Mirrorless cameras via Internet and transfer your photos in digital cameras to cloud directly. You can even use CBPlus to transfer the live-view stream to your live video channel on Internet!
CBPlus is a typical smart IoT device based on Linux. It is equipped with:
- A highly-integrated SoC, which has a Quad-core Cortex™-A7 CPU (runs at 1GHz ), a Mali 400MP2 GPU, and a H.264 video encoder.
- A high-speed Wi-Fi module (2.5GHz and 5.8GHz), a 4G/LTE modem module (optional), and a Bluetooth 4.0 module.
- A LCD display and a touch panel. Now you can directly and easily control the device without your smartphone.
- A GPS module. The device can use the location data to track the location of you your photo; meanwhile, most of cameras are not shipped with GPS.
- A G-Sensor module. This module helps to record the orientation of your photo; most of cameras cannot record the shooting orientation correctly. It also is used to automatically turn off the display to save energy. You can also use this sensor to adjust the angle of your camera accurately.
- Large memory (256MB RAM and 256MB Flash) to support the rich features of CBPlus.
- A built-in 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, which can ensure that the device works for 6 hours or more.
You can refer to Live Demos page to run the CBPlus UI demo to experience the UIs. FMSoft has also released the source code of this demo. You can fetch the source code from the GitHub repo:
The following figure shows some screenshots of the device.
The following figure shows more screenshots of the device.