MINIGUI 5.0.10 Released!
On Sep. 30, 2022, FMSoft announces the availability of MiniGUI 5.0.10, which is a bug fixing release with some bug fixes and some minor enhancements of MiniGUI 5.0.x.
What's new in version 5.0.10
In this version, we made some enhancements
fbconengine to support double buffering for Threads and Standalone mode. (Runtime option:
- Cleanup and enhance
shadowengine to use
- Fix a bug reported in https://github.com/VincentWei/minigui/issues/83
- Fix a bug reported in https://github.com/VincentWei/minigui/issues/87
- Fix bugs reported in https://github.com/VincentWei/minigui/issues/89
- Fix some bugs when virtual window enabled in Standalone and Processes runtime modes.
- Fix some warnings reported by GCC 12.
- Use inline functions for SetCursor and SetDefaultCursor instead of macros.
- Source tarballs: /download/
- Building scripts:
- Public Repositories: